The globalization contributed in many various ways to the development of humanity by creating free borders, connecting nations, and providing easier communication. However, these achievements had also their downsides such as transnational organized crimes, cyber insecurity, cultural conflicts. The drivers for these conflicts were either inequality or misunderstanding or the lack of ethics and information. Therefore, an evidence-based approach to solving complex problems in a sustainable way was necessary. This approach is Cultural Diplomacy which is a dynamic multidimensional approach to foster peace, stability, and development. This approach entails many different tools such as dialogue, negotiation, representation, and mediation. Therefore, AOD provides a wide range of capacity building training to students, young leaders, practitioners, and academics to prepare them for leadership positions in the international community. In our trainings we cover all the aspects and perspectives of cultural diplomacy, peace, and security. As such, AOD supports the international policy recommendations emphasized in the United Nations Security Council Resolutions 2250 and 2419 on Youth, Peace and Security, and the Secretary-General’s Plan of Action on Preventing Violent Extremism.
- A Model United Nations (MUN) conference is a simulation of various international legal, political, economic, and social bodies. During a MUN, students take on the role of diplomats, and ambassadors, representing different states or Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs). It allows young people to experience the complexities of international relations.
- This program continues over a whole year and is similar to higher studies. The program gives the participants the possibility of theoretical and practical training in the field of diplomacy and international relations. The program also aims to develop the research and analysis capabilities of the accepted participants and award them the title of "Researcher in International Relations and Diplomacy" at the end of the program.
- This is is a unique training Programme opportunity organized by the Arab Association of Diplomacy to provide young and advanced leaders with hands-on experience and the most necessary cutting-edge skills and capacities needed to engage in the broad fields of international relations, global development, and Diplomatic studies.
- The forum strives to discover and train potential changemakers who are the key and path to economic growth and development by creating awareness of business innovation, supporting potential entrepreneurs, managers, and associates, providing them with mindsets, strategies, and tools to assist them in sustaining their enterprises and projects.
- These programs are designed for groups between 10 and 30 participants by developing a sequence of future-ready mindset and visionary training materials tailored to the groups' specific language and topic requirements and it works with the participants to ensure that the lectures fit into their work schedules and meet their own primary interests.